The most convenient time to clean your cooler is when the bottle is empty.
Before you begin cleaning the reservoir of your water dispensing equipment, have the following suggested items handy.
- Clean rubber gloves.
- Lint free paper towels or other clean, dry lint free cloths or towels.
- Clean dish type scrub brush, with a long handle to help you reach the bottom of the reservoir.
- Plastic scrubbing pad. Never use soaps or detergents, steel wool, or other abrasives on your reservoir!
- Measuring spoon, one teaspoon volume.
- Calibrated container. e.g.2 gallon pail.
- Unscented household laundry bleach.
- Clean 1 gallon container filled with bottled water.